1. Contests are open to all Radio Greeneville, Inc., listeners over age eighteen (18). Other age restrictions may apply and will be announced for that specific contest.
2. Employees and immediate family members of Radio Greeneville, Inc., are not eligible for prizes.
3. Contestants may not win a prize of any value more than once in any thirty (30) day period, unless otherwise specified.
4. One winner per household per contest, unless otherwise specified.
5. Contestants may be asked to call in to win. Any callers understand that their voice and call, along with their name, may be used on-air live, recorded and delayed, or otherwise used in station promotions.
6. Prizes are non-transferable and carry no cash value. They may not be redeemed or exchanged for any cash value.
7. Names, voices, recordings, and/or likenesses of contestants may also be used by Radio Greeneville, Inc., for promotional purposed without further compensation to the winner.
8. Radio Greeneville, Inc., will be the sole judge in all contests and the decisions of the judge are final. Radio Greeneville, Inc., reserves the right to substitue prizes of equal or greater value. Radio Greeneville, Inc., reserves the right to change the rules of any contest without prior notice.
9. No purchase necessary. All local, state, and federal taxes apply. Any taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Contests are void where prohibited.
10. Prizes must be claimed at Radio Greeneville, Inc., studios at 1004 Arnold Road within 10 working days of winning, unless otherwise stated or unless other arrangements are made. Prizes not claimed within that time will be forfeited. Proof of identity will be required when claiming a prize. Only the actual winner is allowed to claim the prize, unless otherwise arranged.